Friday 9 December 2011

Bienvenida Argentina!

Bienvenida Buenos Aires!!!

Where to start??
Well after three flights, alot of waiting around and in between losing my phone and paddle.
I have made it to the sunny side of the world. Yesterday was an incredibly hot 30C, which
was a change from Ireland's 0C.

As I said I lost my phone on my Aer Lingus flight, as I'm an idiot for doing so, but got it back
thanks to staff in Gatwick airport not being a bunch of muppets. When I arrived in Buenos Aires
only my bag came through, my paddle was originally attached to it. So I was quite surprised and
disappointed but kept good faith in Air Europa's customer service. Suprisingly the little spanish I
had paid off and the girl at the desk understood me and I kind of understood her.

Here I am staying with my friend Lu, she is kind enough to give me a bed for a few days. Today we
located the paddle and it will, hopefully, be delivered to her mam's house as we are going there for a
asado.(BBQ, only meet) so I will have a good feed.

Heading South on Saturday towards Esquel and getting the bus to Futaleufu on Monday.

Pura Vida
1 Adventure Life

View from Lu's apartment. Tv place opposite it. Ideas del sur

The bar last night, Antares. Full of its own brand beers


Arrived in Ezeiza, Buenos Aires

Asado, the best meat. Chorizo(Sausage), molleja( From the heart), Morcilla(Black Pudding), Chinchulines(Intestines), vacio(type of steak) and bondiola de cerdo(the shoulder of the pig)

The professional at work, Asado

Lu's garden and a nice pool to relax

 

No comments:

Post a Comment